Please use the following questions to aid in your own personal meditation on wisdom and our plans in Proverbs as well as be a guide for your group discussion. You can find the sermon on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/3OXaJPiov5E
Remember that as a group you do not have to cover all of these questions. You can dive deeper into fewer questions as long as you don’t go off on an irrelevant tangent. Also, group members feel free to ask follow up questions! Please respect everybody’s time and don’t sacrifice time for sharing prayer requests and praying for one another.
Personal Reflection/Group Discussion Questions:
- What stood out to you most about the teaching? What was most challenging, confusing, convicting or clarifying to you?
- On a scale of 1-10, do you tend to under-spiritualize (1) or over-spiritualize (10) decisions you need to make? On what kind of matters are you most likely to seek God’s guidance?
- How do you tend to think God gives guidance? What signs do you look for in order to see if God is giving you the divine green light or red light? Has your interpretation ever led to bad consequences or greater troubles/problems? When and how has it worked out for you?
- Have you grown in wisdom/developed wisdom over the past several years? In what ways have you grown in it? How can you tell? How did you come to grow in and develop more wisdom?
- What are the decisions and plans in your own life that you need God’s wisdom and guidance and others’ prayers concerning? Share and then pray for one another.