“The Fruit of Gospel Ministry” (Series: Grace for the Weak)
Scripture: 2 Corinthians 3:1-6
Suggested Group Discussion Questions
- Can you think of a person whose life was a letter of recommendation that helped you see the power of the gospel? What was it about their lives that testified to this powerful reality?
- Who can you be a letter of recommendation to and what are some ways you can be more intentional about it? What are some areas you need to concentrate on and ask God to give you the fruit of the gospel by the Spirit?
- Do you think you can tell the difference between those who are living as nice people versus new people? What are some of ways you could distinguish between the two? How can you make sure you’re living out of the power of the gospel and not just self-improvement?
- Doxology: Express how this sermon helps you understand, appreciate, and worship Jesus more. In what ways has the gospel become more alive to you having read this passage and heard this sermon?
- Response: Formulate a one-sentence prayer that’s informed by the passage and the sermon. This prayer should articulate what you desire to walk away with and how you want God to apply it in your life. Have a few people share.