Please use the following questions to aid in your own personal meditation on wisdom and words in Proverbs as well as for your group discussion.
You can find the talk on our YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf9wVAKjc3k&t=738s
Remember that as a group you do not have to cover all of these questions. Set a time limit and stick with it! And please don’t sacrifice time for sharing prayer requests and praying for one another.
Personal Reflection/Group Discussion Questions:
- What stood out to you most about the teaching? What was most challenging, confusing, convicting or clarifying?
- Share with each other the main work you are presently responsible for and engaged in.
- Would you consider yourself diligent in your work? Would others consider you diligent? What kind of Christian witness do you think this gives to people?
- What is your attitude and approach toward work? Do you tend toward idleness in work (sluggard to work) or idolatry of work (slave to work)? Share your struggles with work.
- What other implications can you derive from the fact that God was the first worker and that our work is patterned after God’s? What practical difference does this make in our work?